Below you will find all information about what data we have and how we handle it. The protection of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 as of 27. 4. 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
Who we are
Marie Majerové 1152
Ledeč nad Sázavou
registered in the company register of Hradec Kralove court
Processed personal data
- phone number
How we process data
We process your personal data in order to handle your inquiry/reguest or conclusion of a contractual relationship. These data will be processed for the duration of your inquiry/request, or for the duration of mutual cooperation.
The processing of personal data is performed by the administrator or employees of EKOL s.r.o., who adhere to the rules for the safe handling of personal data.
Based on the GDPR regulation you have the following rights:
- request information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- request data correction, completion or update of incorrect personal data;
- request immediate erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- request transfer of your personal data in a machine-readable format;
- in case of doubts about the lawful processing of your personal data you have the right to turn to the Data protection authority (DPA).